Elite was formed by licensed insurance adjusters who recognized the need for expertise, honesty, and professionalism in the roofing industry, “we understand your needs!”
Damage Assessments – Comparative Estimates – Objective Third Party Reviews – Moisture Mapping – Roof Forensics – Cause and Origin Assessments – Expert Witness
For over a decade, Elite’s expert team of Consultants have been recognized for their knowledge and experience evaluating large loss exterior, interior and roofing system damages. Elite is a Preferred Vendor with virtually all insurance carriers, serving large loss claim adjusters and independent adjusting firms across the country. We are also proud to be authorized representatives for Third Party Administrator networks including Sedgewick, Crawford’s Contractors Connection, and Westhill.
Consulting and Insurance Loss Services
Comprehensive exterior, interior and roof damage assessments, independent third party inspections, comparative estimates, objective project review, forensic investigations with lab testing.
- Comprehensive roof, exterior and interior damage evaluations
- Comparative cost estimates for repair and replacements
- Damage causation identification and analysis
- Repairability assessment reporting with photos
Roof Consulting Experts
We simplify the process for you, providing roof consulting with expedited CAT temporary roof services to protect property during claim examination.
- Core samples and lab testing
- Damage assessments and evaluation of roofing issues resulting from improper installation, construction defect issues, or manufacturing deficiencies.
- Forensic analysis of roof failure resultant of hails, wind snow, ice, rain, storm damage, flooding, lighting, tornadoes, fires, and hurricanes.
- Moisture mapping and testing to determine the presence of moisture within roof system.
- Capacitance – Tramex, Infrared Thermography (IR)
- Roof repair and replacement services
Elite’s experienced team of Certified Consultants and staff have invested in industry education and certifications ensuring you receive the most informed and knowledgeable results available.
- HAAG Certified – Steel, Tile, Wood, and Composition Roof Damage Assessment
- Xactimate Levels I & II
- Level 1 Thermography
- Level 1 Roof Specific Rope Access Certification
- CDZ Safety
- OSHA Subpart R
- Connector Safety
- Certified Welding
Call The Elite Roofing Experts Today!